Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Help Time}

I just got this email from Mea.

"I am so happy I stumbled upon your page. I love all the ideas! I am preparing a RS lesson from Elder Holland's conference talk "Laborers in the Vineyard". I am stumped, I would love some ideas if anyone has any! Thanks"


If you have any ideas to help MEA. Post them in the comments! Thanks for the sweet comment Mea!

This month I am working on, "What Thinks Christ of Me?" by Neil L Andersen - I haven't started looking at it yet. Ideas for this one would be great as well. 

{THANK YOU}

3 comments:

  1. Here is a link to my blog:

    http://richlycreative.blogspot.com/2012/07/laborers-in-vineyard.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on the laborers lesson also.. this is hard for me to do. I wish there were more comments on here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this talk a couple months ago. It was a really hard one for me. I started with having someone summarize the story of the prodigal son. I then shared my feeling if that was my son who came home and how joyful I would be. We then started in on the lesson from the talk. At some point the topic turned into a pity party, several people shared how others have hurt them....I'm not sure how it got there. I felt the first part of the lesson went great though. Good luck, that was a hard one to teach.

    ReplyDelete